Our events are open to hotel guests and Austinites alike. #seeyouatSCH
September 24th - HAAM Day
- + Tuesday, September 24th
- + Lunch in Café No Sé
- HAAM Day brings all of Austin together each year to sing praise for keeping our musicians alive and well. Austin businesses and music venues host over 200 performances from local musicians all over the city and donate a portion of their daily sales to support the Health Alliance for Austin Musicians.
Join us in Café No Sé on Tuesday, September 24th when a portion of our lunch sales will be donated directly to HAAM.
September 30th - October 4th: Yoshi x Lobby Bar
- + Kick-off Party: 9.30, 6-9pm
- + Menu available 9.30 - 10.4 in Lobby Bar
Yoshi’s taking over.
Join Otoko and head chef Yoshi Okai for a weeklong party in the South Congress Hotel Lobby Bar. From September 30th - October 4th, the award-winning Lobby Bar will feature a specially designed menu by Okai, as well as cocktails crafted by the Watertrade team.
Kick the week off and party with Yoshi on September 30th from 6-9pm, with live music, drink specials and fresh bites from the man himself.
September 29th: Sunday Sessions
Join us in the Lobby Bar for Sunday Sessions, a stripped back concert series featuring up-and-coming artists once per month. This event is free and open to the public with no RSVP needed, but with a limited capacity. The first set begins at 7:00pm.
October 3rd: First Thursday
- + First Thursday of every month, 6pm - 9pm
- + Dance jams by ulovei
- + Ippin Ryori happening in Watertrade + Otoko
- + Music by the band Magna Carda
- The First Thursday of each month, South Congress Hotel hosts a free event, featuring live music in the courtyard, DJ jams by ulovei, drink specials, a photo booth.
October 6th: Yappy Hour
Local brands Grocery Pup and Wondercide host Yappy Hours every first Sunday, through October, from 8:30am-10:30am. Enjoy Juice Society samples, live music by DJ Cassandra and a variety of fun pop ups from other local pup brands while dogs chow down on fresh Grocery Pup and are pampered with swag.
October 13th: Full Moon Sounds
+ 6:45pm - 7:45pm
+ SCH Event Space
+ Hunter's Moon
For centuries sound baths have been used as a holistic approach to relaxation, healing + meditation. Join us + The Meditation Bar and experience the journey to rest + relaxation first hand. Guests are encouraged to bring a blanket +/or mat.
Sessions start promptly on time to ensure relaxation for each attendee. Please plan accordingly.
October 29th : Survive + Thrive Wellness Series
Survive + Thrive is a South Congress Hotel monthly series focused on women’s wellness and sustainability. Hosted each month by Austin creative. Free and open to the public. Happy hour drinks and food specials are available for purchase from the award-winning South Congress Hotel Lobby Bar. Workshop begins at 6:30pm.
Music in the Lobby Bar
- + Way Back Wednesdays: Happy Hour with DJ King Louie, 6pm - 9pm
- + BELEZA! Thursdays: DJ Happy Hour, 6pm - 9pm
- + Fridays & Saturdays: Rotating DJs, 9pm - 1am
South Congress Hotel's award-winning Lobby Bar features a lively music lineup every Wednesday - Saturday. As always, get 1/2 off all cocktails, beers & wines by the glass, and bar snack specials during Lobby Bar Happy Hour, Monday - Friday from 5pm - 7pm.