The living room for the neighborhood, South Congress Hotel is an 83-room boutique hotel designed to be a hub of activity for the community. A place for travelers and locals alike, the hotel has three unique restaurants, a coffee + bake shop, a rooftop pool, lobby bar, and two retail shops. All locally owned, all right at the doorstep of Austin’s favorite street.
- + 24-hour concierge service firstname.lastname@example.org
- + Complimentary drip coffee from 6-10am at the front desk
- + 24-hour fitness center with 2 Peloton bikes
- + In-room dining by Café No Sé
- + Curated gifts at The Lobby Shop
- + Personal shopper at Sunroom
- + Revival Cycles motorcycle rentals
- + Valet parking: $18 per hour, $42 overnight
- + Self parking: $10 per hour, $42 overnight
- + Tesla Supercharger + electric car charging available, rates apply
Dogs deserve a vacation too. That's why we welcome them at SCH for at no extra charge. Please note that dogs must be attended to at all times + are never permitted in food service areas. Dog beds, bowls + treats are available on request.
- + Free high-speed Wi-Fi across property
- + State-of-the-art audio-visual services available
- + Shipping, printing & messenger services available
- + Access to Tesla Supercharger + electric charging stations, charges apply
ADA accessible rooms and amenities. In addition, the hotel has elevator access throughout.