A bar & grill on South Congress Avenue.
Central Standard serves New American cuisine in a comfortable setting, featuring classic, hearty favorites in addition to rotating specials and raw bar offerings. The bar program features seasonal, large-format cocktails to share and more than 100 wine labels. Make a reservation for dinner or brunch inside or on the patio, host a dinner in our private dining room, or pull up a seat at the bar for weekday happy hour or the next big game. Central Standard is helmed by South Congress Hotel's executive chef Kendal Duque, and executive pastry chef Lindsay Flagg.
- Dinner, Sunday-Wednesday: 5pm-10pm
- Dinner, Thursday-Saturday: 5pm-11pm
- Brunch, Saturday-Sunday, 11am–3pm
- Mid-day, Saturday-Sunday, 3pm-5pm
- Happy Hour, Monday–Friday, 3–6:30pm
- Valet parking is available at an hourly rate, or $34 overnight.
- Validated self parking is available for two hours dependent on capacity.