COVID-19 Operational Impact
During this time, some of our standard guest services have been adjusted to ensure the safety of both our guests + our teams. Please note some of those changes below and visit our Health + Safety page for more info.
- + Access to guest rooms is limited to registered guests only, at this time.
- + Housekeeping services have been reduced during an active stay, unless otherwise requested, to minimize contact between individuals.
- + Rooms are vacated for 24 hours between bookings to ensure a full disinfecting of the space.
+ All high-touch, common areas are being frequently treated with Vital Oxide, a non-toxic EPA registered disinfectant for COVID-19.
+ Our pool remains open, with adherence to CDC guidelines; all guests must wear a mask in this area. Guests of the hotel may reserve a 2 hour window at the pool each day of their stay. Reservations can be made by calling the front desk.
- + Hand sanitizer is available for use throughout public areas.
- + We continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- + Our Fitness Center is open upon appointment for 60-120 minute time blocks. Reservations can be made by calling the front desk.
- + Our teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- + All team members are equipped with face masks, in accordance with the city of Austin.
Check-in + Check-out
Check-in time is 3pm and check-out is noon. When possible, we will happily accommodate requests for early arrivals and late departures.
The hotel concierge team is available 24 hours a day to help with all guest needs, from dinner reservations and spa services to concert tickets and kayak rentals. Contact our concierge by emailing email@example.com.
Dogs deserve a vacation too. That's why we welcome them at SCH for at no extra charge. All we ask is that you sign our pet waiver upon check-in, and note that dogs must be attended to at all times + are never permitted in food service areas. Dog beds, bowls + treats are available on request.
Free high speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. iPads, MacBooks, printers, and Chromebox for Meetings are available for a fee. Full shipping, printing & messenger services available.
Housekeeping services have been reduced during an active stay, unless otherwise requested, to minimize contact between individuals. Extra pillows, towels, and bath products available by request.
Valet laundry bags are in the armoire of each room and can be dropped at the front desk anytime or picked up by request.
Valet services are currently unavailable, but self-parking is available to guests of the hotel at an hourly rate or daily fee. Electric car charging stations available.
ADA accessible rooms and amenities. In addition, the hotel has elevator access throughout.
South Congress Hotel is a TAG Approved LGBT friendly hotel.