Check-in + Check-out
Check-in time is 3pm and check-out is noon. When possible, we will happily accommodate requests for early arrivals and late departures.
The hotel concierge team is available 24 hours a day to help with all guest needs, from dinner reservations and spa services to concert tickets and kayak rentals. Contact our concierge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dogs deserve a vacation too. That's why we welcome them at SCH for at no extra charge. We are always happy to arrange dog sitting +/or grooming services during their vacay. All we ask is that you sign our pet waiver upon check-in, and note that dogs must be attended to at all times + are never permitted in food service areas.
Free high speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. iPads, MacBooks, printers, and Chromebox for Meetings are available for a fee. Full shipping, printing & messenger services available.
Twice-daily housekeeping service includes daily room refreshes and evening turndown service. Extra pillows, towels, and bath products available by request.
Valet laundry bags are in the armoire of each room and can be dropped at the front desk anytime or picked up by request.
Valet parking is available at an hourly rate or $34 overnight. Event valet parking is $12. Validated self-parking for Central Standard, Café No Sé, Watertrade and all retail outlets is free for the first two hours, and 30 mins for Mañana. Self-parking is subject to availability and may be limited during high volume events. Electric car charging stations available.
ADA accessible rooms and amenities. In addition, the hotel has elevator access throughout.
South Congress Hotel is a TAG Approved LGBT friendly hotel.
Health + Safety
We understand that, now more than ever, travelers have questions surrounding the safety and flexibility of their accommodations. As the situation surrounding COVID-19 evolves, we will continue to adapt to ensure best practices remain at the forefront of our operation.
- + All Housekeeping staff service and clean/sanitize guest rooms, multiple times daily.
- + All high-touch, common areas are being treated with additional disinfectant + sanitizer, daily.
- + Hand sanitizer is available in the common areas for your use.
- + Our teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- + We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- + All reservations, existing + new, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival for the time being.